We’re a cash-free hostel. All reservations must be made prior to arrival. Please note that we do not accept walk-ins.
After you complete your reservation, you will receive a unique, electronic door code allowing you 24 hour access for the duration of your stay. Expect this code in a separate email within 2 days of your arrival. If you are making your reservation within 48 hours of your arrival, please call the hostel directly and we will issue a code for you over the phone.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your reservation.
- -An electronic door code granting you 24 hour access to the hostel
- -A bed with sheet set, pillow case, pillow and a blanket
- -A towel
- -Access to complimentary lockers for valuables (please bring your own lock)
- -Access to complimentary laundry
- -Access to on-site, $20 per day bike rental
- -Access to 3 full kitchens and 4 private-use bathrooms
- -Access to our library
Hostel Detroit Policies to note:
- -Hostel Detroit does not accept WALK-INS. Reservations must be made with our online reservation system.
- -Our office hours are 11am till 9pm. Call us (313-451-0333) during these hours or email email@example.com anytime, if you have any questions.
- -Check in time is between 1pm & 9pm. Check out time is 11am.
- -All dorms are gender mixed.
- -All reservations requests are subject to availability and reservations must be completed before your arrival.
- -You will receive an email invoice/receipt for your booking upon completing your reservation.
- -You will receive an individualized code for our front door separately.
- -Hostel Detroit does not allow pets.
- -Kitchens are self service, please clean as you go!
- -Late check-ins must be approved. Please call or email before booking if you plan to arrive past 9pm.
- -Housekeeping begins at 11am.
- -Luggage can be kept at the hostel after checkout
- -Lockers with combination locks are available for valuables at no cost (Please bring your own lock!)
24 hour notice via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is required for cancellation requests. Cancellations may be made at no charge up until 24 hours before your arrival time. Cancellation requests made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for the first night’s stay.
Large groups of 8+ require 14 days notice for cancellation requests to be eligible for a refund.