We’re a cash-free hostel. All reservations must be made prior to arrival. Please note that we do not accept walk-ins.
Our policy is that all bookings must be made by the person that will be staying at the hostel. We do not allow anyone to book for anyone else. The ID/Passport and Credit/Debit Card provided for the booking MUST match the name of the person staying.
After you complete your reservation, you will receive a unique, electronic door code allowing you 24 hour access for the duration of your stay. Expect this code in a separate email within 2 days of your arrival.
If you would like to speak with a member of our staff, our front desk hours are 11am till 11pm. Call us (313-451-0333) during these hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
- -An electronic door code granting you 24 hour access to the hostel
- -A bed with sheet set, pillow case, pillow, blanket and a bath towel.
- -Access to complimentary lockers for valuables (please bring your own lock)
- -Access to on-site, $20 per day bike rental
- -Access to 2 full kitchens and 4 private-use bathrooms
Hostel Detroit Policies to note:
- -Hostel Detroit does not accept WALK-INS. Reservations must be made with our online reservation system.
- -Check in time is between 1pm & 11pm. Check-out time is 11am.
- -Late check-ins must be approved. Please call or email before booking if you plan to arrive past 11pm.
- -All dorms are gender mixed.
- -Guests must be 18 years or older to stay at Hostel Detroit. Guests under 18 are welcome to stay with their parent/guardian in private rooms only. For more information, please contact us.
- -You will receive an email invoice/receipt for your booking upon completing your reservation.
- -Hostel Detroit does not allow pets of any kind. So that we may better accommodate, please contact us prior to arrival if an ADA licensed service animal will be accompanying you during your stay.
- -Kitchens are self service, please clean as you go!
- -Luggage can be kept at the hostel until 5pm the day of checkout.
Cancellations may be made at no charge up until 24 hours before 1pm on the day of your arrival. Cancellation requests made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for the first night’s stay.
All cancellation requests must be made by emailing email@example.com.
Large groups of 8 or more people require 14 days notice for cancellation requests to be eligible for a refund. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book. Please call or email us for help with group reservations.